Extension Mission / Vision / Goals
Alleviation of the standard of living of the economically and socially disadvantaged sectors in the Province of Cavite.
To assist in the improvement of the quality of life of families in its service areas through: relevant and sustainable development projects; packaging information materials for various clientele groups; and conducting / coordinating appropriate training programs for rural and urban teachers, local government employees, agrarian reform beneficiaries; farmers / fishermen, women, out of school youths and other clients.
A unified, coordinated, participatory, responsive and relevant extension and development programs within the University and its service area.
- To establish and maintain on-campus and off-campus demonstration projects showcasing various appropriate technologies;
- To disseminate through tri-media the needed technology/information relevant to the improvement of farming and rural/urban living;
- To coordinate training programs and short non-degree courses in agriculture and other disciplines;
- To coordinate and monitor the extension activities of various colleges of the University;
- To collaborate and establish linkages with government and private agencies engaged in extension and rural/urban development in pursuit of common goals and objectives; and
- To generate income from established projects and from resource generation activities