5,615 total views, 1 views today
INITIAL GUIDELINES TO IMPLEMENT SOCIAL DISTANCING EFFECTIVE MARCH 16-17,2020
- All faculty members including JO part time are not required to report for work on March 16-17 until further notice. Non-academic employees, however, are required to report but should exercise social distance of at least 1 meter .
- Avoid congregating anywhere within the University including campuses.
- No students or student applicants shall be allowed entry until further advise.
- Offices shall not accept outside visitors for the mean time.
- All employees are encouraged to bring own food or take lunch at home. Eating at canteen restaurants is discouraged.
- Important messages, queries, advisories shall be by electronics means.
- PPS Staff, SGs, and Outsource Janitorial Staff are directed to do disinfecting works in all buildings.
- Additional updates will be issued after the meeting with the LGU and other agencies involved in the COVID-19 management.
- All employees are discouraged to post, like , share any unofficial release not coming from WHO, DOH, DILG , IATF for COVID-19 and concerned LGUs.
- Please be guided accordingly
- Be safe everyone.
Ref: CMO 19, 2005, CHED Advisory Nos. 1-4, s. 2020. IATF Resolution 11-12. OPG Advisories.