College of Criminal Justice - Future Curricular Offerings
Based on the Memorandum Order promulgated by the CHED, the College of Criminal Justice thru its program B.S. Forensic Science (BFSc for brevity) aims to:
- provide the students with a thorough knowledge of the basic scientific crime investigation and detection;
- provide the students with the adequate education and knowledge on the application of scientific principles and methodologies to legal problems and criminal investigations;
- provide the students with the competencies and forensic skills at par with international standards; and
- produce graduates equipped with the necessary forensic skills and expertise in aid of judicial processes.
A graduate of Bachelor of Forensic Science is prepared for careers in:
- Scientific crime investigation;
- Law enforcement;
- Forensic science education;
- Foreign or international agencies e.g. United Nations (Department for Peace Keeping Forces) and European Union;
- Research / analysis / evaluation of forensic evidence in courts of law;
This program also provides a good preparation for the study of Law and Medicine and for further forensic science specialization.
- << Prev