A T T E N T I O N ! ! ! Hiring of Assistant Professors and Professor Part Timers Salary Grade is at Assistant Professor Level
|Job Category||Education, Veterinary|
|Send your firstname.lastname@example.org|
CLINIC NURSE & CORPORATE NURSE We are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse who will work with a variety of patients. He / She will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when needed. JOB DESCRIPTION: Resolving or reporting on patients’ needs or problems Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, etc.) Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services Handle medical emergencies Perform administrative works Follow care regulations and standards QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a Registered Nurse with valid PRC license Preferably with at least one (1) year work experience as Clinic Nurse Good problem solving skills Compassionate with good communication skills Preferably with BOSH Training - CLINIC OPERATIONS LEAD We are looking for a dedicated and capable CLINIC OPERATIONS LEAD to oversee the daily administrative operations of our clinic. Your duties will include implementing procedures to optimize patient care and managing the budget. You will also be required to hire and train staff members. JOB DESCRIPTION: Plans programs, strategies and controls for the Primary Care Services Unit Leads the day to day operations of the stand alone Primary Care Center Develops and formulates policies related to the operations of the unit and subunits Reviews and evaluates performance of the CCR Nurses, Rad Tech and Ultrasound Tech Prepares and submits pertinent reports as may be required by the Department Head. Handles customer complaints encountered in the Primary Care Center Takes the lead in ensuring superior service delivery in the Primary Care Centers Takes the lead in the planning and control of budget and staff resources of the Primary Care Center Collaborates with the Immediate Superior in planning and controlling of budget and other resources of the Primary Care Centers QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate of any 4-year course Must have at least five (5) years work experience handling operations in service industry Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors Excellent written and verbal communication skills Willing to work in Imus, Cavite
|Deadline of Application||September 30, 2023|
1. To ensure new area development and product placement of company products and other businesses to all Sari-Sari Stores (SSB/X Accounts) in their assigned blocks/areas. 2. To assist the Supervisor in implementing the plans to his assigned areas, in attaining the company’s business objectives.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Deadline of Application||September 7, 2023|
The position shall be responsible in handling daily accounting duties of the distributor operations, in support of the accounting processes and systems.
|Deadline of Application||August 31, 2023|
- Supervises, directs, and monitors the activities of each team member, providing them with a set of duties and responsibilities and ensuring that these are carried out properly and efficiently.
- Supervises lines of communication among the crew, Central Office, clients/patients, the base hospitals, and physicians.
- Supervises the maintenance of assigned ambulances, its equipment, and supplies.
- Works with team members to render comprehensive emergency nursing care to all patients.
- Makes sound decisions regarding the needs of the patient.
- Ensures that the physician’s orders are carried out properly.
- Accurately and truthfully documents Ambulance Trip Tickets, Patient Assessment Sheets, Receipt of Payments, and other pertinent forms.
- Accounts for all currency on hand during the tour of duty.
- Constantly communicates with Central.
- Acts as navigator en route to the patient.
- Maintains a presentable appearance, good grooming, and always dresses in full uniform as prescribed in the Company handbook.
- Ensures strict implementation of company guidelines and rules.
- Evaluates the performance of junior crew members and trainees.
- Orients the junior team members on proper protocols and procedures and the application thereof.
- Participates in lectures, seminars, and meetings required by management.
- Performs all other duties attuned with the company’s line of work as assigned by the Shift Manager, Operations Manager, or the Medical Director.
|Company Email Addressemail@example.com|
|Deadline of Application||September 30, 2023|
WE ARE HIRING
Cavite State University - Carmona Campus is currently looking for a:
Full Time Computer Engineering Instructor (1)
Full Time Computer Science Instructor (1)
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume and application letter to the Campus Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are HIRING for 1st Sem of AY 2023-2024! Be part of the Teacher Education Department family! You may send your resume with cover letter at email@example.com. See the poster for more details!