13,444 total views, 2 views today
By virtue of BOR Resolution No. 8, s. 2019, the Office of the University President was restructured, hence, transferring the Public Information and Community Relations Office from the Office of the Vice President for External and Business Affairs to the Office of the University President and renaming it as Public Affairs and Communications Office.
It shall have the following functions:
- ensure the existence of updated information profile of the University;
- keep updated records of University activities for dissemination to the general public;
- develop and produce information materials for promotion and advertisement;
- collect, consolidate, and reproduce the annual report of the University; and
- establish linkage with local, national, and international print and broadcast media.
Contact Us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number: 09163410750