College of Education - CED Goals
The College of Education lives up to the attainment of the following goals:
- offering varied under undergraduate and graduate degree courses leading to various professions that will cater to the needs of the society;
- offering of short-term courses that will directly benefit the client system;
- improvement of student performance;
- improvement of facilities for both students and facilitators of learning; and
- strengthening of linkage between research and the client system.