Graduate School - Open Learning College - Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for Graduate Programs
1. Duly accomplished application form for admission and three (3) copies of passport size pictures;
2. Original or authenticated official transcript of records bearing the official seal(s) of the school(s) attended;
3. Two (2) sealed letters of recommendation from former professor/s and/or immediate supervisor/s which may be personally delivered and/or mailed to the GS-OLC;
4. Non-refundable application fee of Php150.00 for Filipino citizens or US$50.00 for foreign nationals (figures may be changed without prior notice);
5. Approved permit to study (for public school teachers);
6. Photocopy of student’s visa and passport (for foreign nationals only); and
7. Certificate of English Proficiency from the Department of Languages and Mass Communication (DLMC), College of Arts and Sciences (CAS). In addition, a student coming from countries where English is not a medium of instruction shall have a passing score of 500 in the TOEFL.
An applicant must be a holder of a master’s degree (doctorate program) or bachelor’s degree (master’s program) from a reputable educational institution and with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (master’s program) or 2.0 (doctorate program). An applicant with previous field of specialization different from this graduate program shall be required by the Screening Committee to take the recommended preparatory courses.
Admission Requirements for ETEEAP
1. An individual may apply to any program through ETEEAP any time. He/she must completely fill out an application form, which may be obtained from CvSU-OLC or CHED offices, or maybe downloaded from their websites.
The qualifications for admission to the program are the following:
a. The candidate must possess a high school diploma or the Philippine Education Placement Test (PEPT) placement equivalent to first year college.
b. The candidate must have been employed for an aggregate of five (5) years in the industry related to the academic degree program or discipline he/she is vying for.
c. The candidate must be at least 22 years old. He/she must present a birth certificate to support the claim.
d. The candidate must be proficient in a branch of the discipline applied for.
2. The qualified individual shall submit two copies of the following documents together with the application forms to CvSU GS-OLC:
a. Birth certificate certified by NSO
b. Certification of individual proficiency in the discipline or field of interest issued by either the government regulatory body, the employer or by a licensed practitioner in the field
c. Most recent academic record (i.e. Form 137; high school diploma; post secondary degree certificate; transcript of records)