2,889 total views, 2 views today
TRAFFIC ADVISORY NO. VPASS -01 s 2020
EFFECTIVE MAY 18, 2020, CAVITE STATE UNIVERSITY MAIN CAMPUS WILL IMPLEMENT A NEW TRAFFIC SCHEME INSIDE THE UNIVERSITY.
1. The University is not yet on a “Business As Usual” status because of the current situation of the province under GCQ. Only OFFICIALS, FACULTY MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES are allowed to enter the University. Visitors, students, parents, and guardians are not allowed.
2. The ATM and the GSIS Kiosk is temporarily unavailable for public use due to connection problem.
3. Entrance to the Campus shall be through GATE 1 and exit will be through GATE 2. There will be a ONE-WAY TRAFFICE SCHEME in the major road of the Campus.
4. All vehicles coming from Kaytapos shall enter through the RIGHT lane of Gate 1 while all vehicles coming from Poblacion and Bancod shall enter through the LEFT lane of Gate 1. Strictly, there will only be two lanes of vehicles entering the campus to facilitate checking of requirements and thermal scanning.
5. The road from Admin to Gate 1 is closed for traffic. Exit will be at Gate 2. All employees assigned at the SELS, HEVTED and CEd shall enter through the entrance in front of CDC.
6. SOCIAL DISTANCING SHALL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED. All vehicles carrying passengers more than the required sacrificing social distancing shall not be allowed access.
7. All passengers and drivers of the vehicles entering the University shall pass through thermal scanning. All vehicles with passengers exhibiting symptoms of cough and colds or with temperature above normal (37.5 oC) shall not be allowed access.
8. Everyone is highly enjoined to cooperate to avoid traffic jam.