11,907 total views, 4 views today
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science (4 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery (Bridging program 2 years)
- Diploma in Midwifery (2 years)
BSN Program Objectives
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program shall:
- provide nursing education that is relevant and responsive to the emerging trends and global nursing practice and development;
- produce highly technical and competitive nursing professionals updated with latest trends and skills and appropriate knowledge, and attitude necessary to render nursing care with competency and dedication;
- implement effective training and outreach programs that emphasize self-help, critical thinking and lifelong learning; and
- establish strong linkage with non- governmental organization, other government entities and the community at large for the realization of the common goals.
Specifically, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program shall produce graduates who:
- gainfully employed in various health care facilities;
- can apply acquired knowledge and skills in various areas of specialization in nursing utilizing the nursing process, critical thinking, research which is guided by ethico-moral standard of nursing practice;
- are engaged in evidence-based practices, researches for the advancement of Nursing Profession;
- are able to speak with ease and confidence at all levels of communication within and outside of the organization;
- engaged in various trainings, seminars, conferences and graduate programs as tool for career advancement; and
- demonstrate safe nursing practice, social responsibility, commitment to service just and humane with social responsibility to people in all settings across the life span.
BSMT/MLS Program Objectives
The Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science program shall:
- produce globally competitive medical technology professionals that are scientifically oriented, technically competent and equipped with professional ethics and moral values;
- administer scientific-based research and extension activities aimed towards the delivery of safe and quality diagnostic services;
- conduct efficient training and programs that accentuate self-improvement, analytical thinking and critical judgement; and
- create a professional relationship with both government and non-government entities for the achievement of common interest.
Specifically, a graduate of BS Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science is expected to:
- develop the knowledge, skills, professional attitude, and values in the performance of clinical laboratory procedures needed to help the physician in the proper diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and prevention of diseases;
- acquire critical thinking skills in Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science;
- engage in research and community-related activities;
- participate in activities related to promoting the profession and actively engage in life-long learning undertakings; and
- develop collaborative and leadership qualities.
BSM Program Objectives
Diploma in Midwifery Objectives
The Bachelor of Science in Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery Programs shall:
- provide midwifery education that will produce professional midwife who works in partnership with women and assist in the provision of newborn and infant who are ethically, morally, ad responsive health care providers to the emerging needs, trends and innovations in the primary health care settings within the community;
- engage in scientific-based research and extension activities aimed towards the delivery of safe and quality provision of health services to constituents and community;
- conduct efficient trainings and programs that accentuate self-improvement, critical judgement, and development for faculty and students; and
- create a professional relationship with both government and non-government entities for the achievement of quality midwifery education and community services.