1,354 total views, 4 views today
The Cavite State University Health Services is in charge with the delivery of basic health services that are promotive, preventive and curative. It aims to provide quality, affordable and accessible health services to its target clientele.
The CVSU Health Services is situated along Bancod road, in front of Laboratory Science High School, Indang, Cavite.
To provide the highest attained patient care by making “the right to health” a reality through:
- delivering quality, affordable and accessible health services
- arousing community health awareness
- promoting better health services in the work place
- mobilizing health resources
Health is a basic human right. A continuous set of quality services must be provided to assure the reality of this right, not only to the academic community of the University but also to the resident of Indang and nearby municipalities.
TARGET CLIENTELE / AREA COVERAGE:
The hospital intends to provide health service not only to the academic community of the University but also to the residents of Indang and nearby communities.
ORGANIZATIONAL SET UP:
Cavite State University Health Services is under the Office of the Vice President for Administrative and Support Services.
The health services shall be headed by the Medical Director, Dr. Romeo Sanchez. Under him are the head of Medical Department, Dental Department, Nursing Services Department, Administrative and Ancillary Department.
- Consultation and Treatment
- Minor Surgery
- First Aid Treatment
- Pre-enrollment Medical Examination
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
- Annual Physical Examination
- Oral Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Restorative Treatment (Tooth Filling)
- Radiologic/X-ray Services
- Laboratory Examinations
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Ambulance S(For EMERGENCY cases only)
For inquiries, you may reach us at:
Landline: (046) 423 1335
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cvsuhsu
MEDICAL AND WATER SUPPLY
DENTAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLY