149 total views, 3 views today
By virtue of BOR Resolution No. 8, s. 2019, the Office of the University President was restructured, thereby adding the International and Local Collaborations and Local Linkages Office (ILCLO).
It shall have the following functions:
- Act as the clearing house for local and international MOUs and MOAs for endorsement to the Administrative Council and Board of Regents;
- Identify and discuss issues to the Executive Council that may impact on University’s Internationalization Strategy;
- Respond to proposals referred by Colleges/Campuses that relate to local and international linkages;
- Ensure transfer of information, knowledge and identification of linkages in both local and international to the Academic Council of Colleges and Campuses;
- Provide forum for the development and exchange of good practices in international and local activities;
- Serve as liaison officer in relation to local and international research and academic collaboration with other agencies; and
- Manage all communication/ documents in relation to student and faculty exchanges, study visit and the like between and among academic partners.
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Cavite-State-University-International-and-Local-Collaboration-and-Linkages-988729257985995