Closing the first quarter of 2023, the University has successfully concluded several benchmarking activities conducted by a total of fifteen (15) higher education institutions (HEIs) from different parts of the country.
“The time for competition is over, the time for collaboration is required because, over the long term, competition will not come from within the country anymore”, Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Chairperson J. Prospero E. De Vera III reiterated in his message during the 117th Founding Anniversary of Cavite State University about how collaboration through benchmarking activities among SUCs, LUCs, and private schools will achieve the internationalization of higher education in the Philippines.
The following HEIs explored the best practices of the University in the fields of gender and development, research and extension projects/programs, and instruction:
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System Regulatory Office
- Bicol University -Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Concepcion Holy Cross College, Inc.
- Sorsogon State University
- Mountain Province State Polytechnic College
- University of the Philippines- Los Baños (CAFS)
- Philippine National Police Academy
- DOST- Food and Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI)
- Bulacan State University
- Central Luzon State University-Research Center
- University of the Philippines- Los Baños -TTBDO
- Davao Oriental State University
- Bohol Island State University
- UP Los Baños- College of Forestry and Natural Resources
- Bicol University-Guinobatan Campus