Cavite State University takes pride of Mr. Joven E. Dicen, a fourth year BS Social Work student, for being chosen as one of the finalists in the Nationwide CSR Youth Award Search for 2015. He was also given a Special Award Citation for Social Responsibility for leading Task Force Kabataan, a group that promotes children’s rights especially the out-of-school youth. Dicen, who is a beneficiary of Pangarap Foundation, Inc., has the passion to empower people and to advocate change and hope. He was also a finalist in the Search for CvSU Model Student 2015. The Benita and Catalino Yap Foundation and Deloitte Philippines recognize young individuals who make a positive change in the society through CSR (Citizenship, Sustainability, and Social Responsibility) 3.0.
Invitation to Bid
- Construction of Five Storey Interdisciplinary Research, Phase I
- Construction of Five units Temporary Classroom in Carmona; Materials and Labor for Electrical System of NCRDEC; Bus Simulation Room for CED; Renovation of Facilities for MedTech Department of CON
- Construction of comfort room at Cavite City, waiting shed and canopy at Silang, guardhouse at Carmona, repair of Human Kinetics building, Supply and Delivery of Supplies and Materials for Phil. Coffee Quality Center, and Chemical Biology Core Lab at CvSU
- Construction of Five Storey CEMDS Building Phase I
- One Year Contract for Security Services for Main and Satellite Campuses
- Purchase of Mini bus / Coaster
- Construction for Cavite City, Silang Campus, and Main Campus
- Chemical Biology Core Laboratory at CvSU and Construction of Guard House Office at Carmona Campus
- Invitation to Bid - Construction of Aircraft Simulation Room and Repair and Improvement of HRM Laboratory (Front Desk)
- Coffee Nursery Shed and Canteen for Imus Campus
We have 17 guests and no members online
Cavite State University represented by its University President Dr. Divinia C. Chavez and Sutherland Global Services – Philippines Inc. represented by its AVP Talent Acquisition for Philippines, China and Malaysia Mr. Noel Carlos Presa, recently entered into a memorandum of agreement, wherein Sutherland will be one of the sponsoring companies for CvSU Service Management Program student interns. Other BPO partners of the University are Sykes, Genpact, Infosys, Aegis People Support. The Service Management Program is a project of the Commission on Higher Education thru the Information Technology Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP).
Cavite State University signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Provincial Government of Cavite and the Partnerships in Environmental Management for the Seas of East Asia (PEMSEA) on scaling up the implementation of integrated coastal management in the province of Cavite (2015-2019).Read more: CvSU inks MOA with PEMSEA
Dr. Ma. Agnes P. Nuestro, vice president for academic affairs, Dr. Myleen P. Legaspi, dean of the Graduate School and Open Learning College, and Prof. Roderick M. Rupido, dean of the College of Economics of Management and Development Studies of this University attended the 2015 International Business Conference in New York City / 2015 International Education Conference in New York City held in The Clute Institute, New York City, USA just recently.Read more: CvSU profs present papers in international confab