8,485 total views, 9 views today
CAVITE STATE UNIVERITY- MAIN
Announcement: Admission for SY2020-2021
Out of 35,297 applicants who registered online, only 7,460 applicants can be admitted in the Main Campus due its limited carrying capacity.
First Semester, SY 2020-2021
- You can confirm your slot beginning July 8 – 19, 2020. Failure to confirm your slot within the given period will mean forfeiture of your application for the course.
- For those qualified applicants who have already confirmed their slot, kindly wait for the registration process that will start on July 27, 2020.
- For those qualified applicants who are in the waiting list* – you are advised to confirm your slot beginning July 20-26, 2020.
*applicants in the waiting list can confirm their intention to wait for vacant slots in their respective courses. Applicants in the waiting list do not have any confirmed slots but will only be given once a qualified applicant in their program fail to confirm their slot.
Procedure for confirmation of your slot:
- Using your registered email account, log-in to the Online Student Admission System – https://registrar.cvsu.edu.ph/osas/
- Go to the ADMISSION RESULT section. Update your personal information.
- Read the Notice of Admission (NOA) stating the course that you are qualified to enrol in
- Answer the survey form for internet connectivity and ICT readiness
- Click the “CONFIRM” button to confirm slot
- Qualified applicants of the following courses – BS Hospitality Management, BS Tourism Management, BS Medical Technology, and BS Nursingare subject for College Interview. Please confirm your slot for the interview by undergoing the same procedure as posted above and wait for the announcement of the respective Colleges on how they will inform/contact you for interview.
|Ø College of Nursing||BS Medical Technology
|Ø College of Education||BS Tourism Management
BS Hospitality Management
Procedure after confirming the slot:
- Physical and Medical procedure is temporarily suspended
- For those qualified applicants who have already undergone the medical process, please keep your medical results and wait for further announcements.
- Qualified applicants who have already confirmed their slot will only need to wait for an email from the Office of the University Registrar. The registration process will start on July 27, 2020. No further action from the applicant is needed upon confirmation of the slot, unless instructed by OSAS or the University Registrar.
- After the Office of the University Registrar has registered the applicant, an email containing the confirmation, and student number along with a TEMPORARY student portal password will be sent to the applicant.
- For the meantime, requirements submitted to OSAS will be used by the University Registrar. In the future, the University Registrar will ask for the complete original requirements of the confirmed applicants
For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Concern||Subject of the email|
|Forgotten the email address used in the registration? Kindly send a copy of your application slip as proof of identity||Control number – forgotten email account
Ex. 99999 – Forgotten email account
|Any misspellings in the name?
Kindly send a copy of your application slip as proof of identity
|Control number – Change of Name
Ex. 99999 – Change of Name