414 total views, 1 views today
Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 106-A, the following will be observed in the University effective 29 March until 04 April 2021:
- Only 10% of the workforce who are considered essential workers of the University shall be required to report for work.
- All permanent, casual and job order utility workers shall be on skeleton force on alternate basis during the period
- Personnel assigned in animal and crop production shall ensure that plants and animals are tended as required.
- Finance staff shall be on skeleton work and work from home arrangement and ensure that all salaries and other financial claims are processed before 31 March 2021.
- All office heads are advised to utilize Work from Home arrangement for the operation of their respective units and ensure that services are still provided to all stakeholders online, if applicable.
- All ECQ health and safety protocols and guidelines shall apply, including the claim of hazard pay for skeleton work force.
Source: OM PHDR-42-2021