413 total views, 1 views today
The Board of Regents of Cavite State University (CvSU) announces that the search for two (2) Private Sector Representatives is now open. Nominees must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be a prominent Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines;
- Must be at least forty (40) years old;
- Must be a person of unquestioned integrity and probity and must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or crime;
- Must be successful in his/her profession or chosen field;
- Must be from the industry, business, or profession that can contribute to the pursuit of the mandate of CvSU;
- Must have at least three (3) years proven experience in a managerial position or corporate governance;
- Must have solid contribution to the community and/or country;
- Must not be connected with CvSU in any manner for two years prior to the nomination;
- Must not be connected with a private HEI in any manner;
- Must have an extensive record of employment, business, expertise, and connection with the private sector. If the nominee previously worked in any capacity with a government entity or was a consultant in any government undertaking or whatever nature, the proportion of the time the nominee served in government should not exceed one-fourth of the entire time served in the private sector;
- Must not in any way be presently employed or appointed to any position in any government agency or entity (national, local, or government-owned or controlled corporation), be it on a full-time or part-time basis, at the time of nomination; and
- Must explicitly manifest availability of time and commitment to the service of CvSU.
Nominees must submit the following documentary requirements:
- Duly accomplished and notarized nomination form;
- Supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae of nominee with duly certified documents in support of data specified therein (e.g., academic records; past and current employment/ service records; awards received, SEC Registration of companies owned by nominee; etc.)
- Certification that nominee is not connected with CvSU;
- Certification that nominee is not currently employed in any government agency/office;
- Original NBI clearance; and
- Birth certificate from PSA
- Nominee’s Conforme — Nominees should indicate their acceptance of the nomination by signing their conforme on the designated portion of the notarized nomination form.
Nominators shall submit their nominations and all supporting documents to the Office of the CvSU Board Secretary, Secretariat of the Search Committee, located at Administration Building, Cavite State University, Don Severino de las Alas Campus, Indang, Cavite, not later than April 16, 2021, at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. The Search Committee shall only consider nominations with complete supporting documents.