11,509 total views, 6 views today
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR NEW STUDENTS
FIRST SEMESTER A.Y. 2021-2022
1. Confirmed applicants will receive an email containing the schedule of submission of required documents.
2. Submission of original documents will be at the CvSU Chapel (Bancod Road) on the scheduled date ONLY. Parents/Guardians or any authorized person can make the said submission together with photocopy of any valid ID of the applicant. Submission can also be thru LBC or another preferred courier.
REQUIRED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR NEW FIRST YEAR STUDENTS:
1. FORM138 or Grade 12 Report Card
2. Certification of Good Moral Character
REQUIRED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSFEREES/SECOND COURSER:
1. Transfer Credentials consisting of Transcript of Records and Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer
2. Certification of Good Moral Character (for transferees only)
3. NBI/Police Clearance (for transferees only)
REQUIRED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR TEACHER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM (TCP):
1. Transcript of Records
3. Original documents will be placed in SHORT BROWN ENVELOPE using the following format:
4. The Office of the University Registrar will process the registration of applicants with complete requirements ONLY.
5. Students will receive an email containing the student portal credential:
STUDENT NUMBER and TEMPORARY PASSWORD
LINK – https://myportal.cvsu.edu.ph
6. Using the student portal, students may check the schedule of classes and class section. Virtual registration form will show the assessment/details of fees as well as the RA 10931 Scholarship or the Free Higher Education Act 2017.
7. Registration is considered VALIDATED if it is ‘stamped “REGISTERED”. Check the student portal before the opening of classes on September 6, 2021, to make sure that registration is already validated.
Note: NOT included in RA 10931 or considered Paying Students are the following:
1. Foreign Students
2. Second Courser – or those who already finished a degree program, and
3. Students who have already exceeded the number of years in their program.