1,111 total views, 5 views today
The Main Campus released on June 1, the result of the college admission for First Semester, 2021-2022. Out of 32,236 applicants who registered online, only 6,240 applicants can be admitted due to limited capacity.
To view the result, applicants must log on to https://registrar.cvsu.edu.ph/osas/. Qualified applicants should confirm their slot beginning June 1 until June 30, 2021. Otherwise, it will mean forfeiture of the admission application. Registration process that will start on 19 July 2021.
Below is the procedure for confirmation/reapplication released by the Office of Student Affairs and Services:
PROCEDURE FOR CONFIRMATION OF SLOT
- Using your registered email account, log-in to the Online Student Admission System – https://registrar.cvsu.edu.ph/osas/
- Access the MENU BAR, then ADMISSION RESULT section. Update your personal information.
- Read the Notice of Admission (NOA) stating the course that you are qualified to enroll in.
- Answer the survey form for internet connectivity and ICT readiness.
- Click the “CONFIRM” button to confirm slot.
- For those applicants of BS Hospitality Management, BS Tourism Management, BS Medical Technology, BS Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery you are subject for College Interview. Wait for the announcement of the respective Colleges on how they will inform/contact you for interview. After you passed the college interview – that is the time that you have to confirm your slot in the online admission system.
Reminders after confirming the slot:
- Physical/Medical examination procedure is temporarily suspended. Qualified applicants who have already undergone the medical process, please keep your medical results and wait for further announcements.
- Qualified applicants who have already confirmed their slot will only need to wait for an email from the Office of the University Registrar. The registration process will start on July 19, 2021. No further action from the applicant is needed upon confirmation of the slot, unless instructed by OSAS or the University Registrar.
- After the Office of the University Registrar has registered the applicant, an email containing the confirmation and student number along with a TEMPORARY student portal password will be sent to the applicant. The University Registrar will ask for the complete original requirements of the confirmed applicants
There are programs/courses that are still open for re-application. The list of applicants (by control number) who are qualified to reapply on certain programs/courses can be viewed here: https://tinyurl.com/wvk3m6r7
Re-application is until June 15 and is on a first-come, first served basis. Applicant shall choose one program/course only. Those interested shall fill-out this form – https://forms.gle/LoW2MzK9RjZyuU278
Reminders for Reapplication:
- Only those who submitted their application during the application period (March 1 – April 30) can reapply for the available program/course.
- The applicant can only choose one course for reapplication and it must be aligned with the strand
- After June 15, those who will qualify will be notified through their email address for further instruction.
TRANSFEREES, SECOND COURSERS, AND TCP APPLICANTS
Please wait for the announcement about the result of your evaluation which will be released tentatively on June 30, 2021.
For inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.